Primary Care Commissioning Committee
Primary Care Commissioning Committee on 18 March 2020 cancelled to protect public health
This follows the latest advice from the Government regarding Covid 19 (Coronavirus). This is in line with national public health advice that people should avoid all unnecessary social contact with others and all unnecessary travel. We apologise for the short notice for this, but it is important for all of us that this advice is followed.
The NHS Sutton Clinical Commissioning Group Primary Care Commissioning Committee usually meets bi-monthly in public, usually on the first Wednesday of the month. The normal start time will be 11am, finishing at 1.30pm, however please consult the relevant agenda for further information.
There will be an opportunity for members of the public to ask questions during the allotted time on the Agenda.
Questions must be submitted by email 48 hours (not including Bank Holidays) in advance of the meeting to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Primary Care Commissioning Committee members
- Susan Gibbin, CCG Board Lay Member (Vice Chair)
- Pippa Barber, CCG Board Independent Nurse Clinician
- Dr Simon Elliott, Independent GP Advisor Clinician
- Geoff Price, CCG Finance Director
- Lucie Waters, CCG Managing Director
- CCG Joint Clinical Directors
- CCG GP Locality Leads
- Health and Wellbeing Board (’HWBB’) representative
- London Borough of Sutton Public Health representative
- Sutton Healthwatch representative
- Local Medical Committee (‘LMC’) representative
- NHS England Representative
- Sutton CCG Patient Reference Group (‘PRG)’ Representative