Patient Advice and Liaison Service (PALS)
The PALS service provides information, advice and support on local health services. PALS provides a confidential, sensitive and responsive service.
For information about services or to raise a concern, query or pass on a compliment about a service, PALS will be able to advise you.
PALS has a commitment to
- Help you to resolve healthcare problems quickly, or act on your behalf
- Offer advice and guidance regarding healthcare concerns and health issues
- Help you to find local support groups and voluntary services
- Put you in touch with independent advocacy services
- Receive any feedback on the quality of health services you have received
- Use your feedback to improve local health services
- Offer information and advice on making a complaint
- Be open and accessible
- Resolve concerns quickly
- Treat everyone with respect and sensitivity
- Offer a confidential service
- Be responsive to your views
PALS will discuss the options available to you if you have concerns about the service you have received and will support you to resolve those concerns. We respect your right to confidentiality at all times.
PALS can give you advice on how to make a complaint.
NHS Sutton Clinical Commissioning Group supports a culture of openness, honesty and transparency. Concerns raised will be addressed in accordance with our ‘Being Open Policy’.
Letting us know what you think
Your comments and suggestions can help us to know what is working well and how we can improve things for the future.
PALS teams are not medical teams. If you have a health problem please contact your GP or call NHS 111.
Telephone: 020 3668 1200 (Monday to Friday 9am-5pm).
Or you can write to:
NHS Sutton CCG
Sutton SM3 8LR