- Continue the pilot of the enhanced nursing role model (Health and Wellbeing Reviews) and conduct a thorough evaluation to share results.
- Launch pilot in residential homes to test new way of working.
- Introduce access course volunteers and student nurse training in care homes.
- Introduce the Care Home Support Team to upskill and provide support to care home staff.
- Implement the Hospital Transfer Pathway in Sutton care homes and evaluate outcomes with a view to sharing more widely.
- Develop a package of support to enable care homes to deliver great care for residents living with dementia.
- Develop and implement educational packages and support (that includes learning resources, online and bespoke training, and care home forums) to upskill staff in care homes.
- Host an Annual Conference with the Health innovation Network to support service development and shared learning opportunities.
- Further development of the Quality Dashboard to enable analysis of trends and identify issues and areas that are working well, to support performance monitoring alongside soft intelligence gained in Joint Intelligence Group.
Read more about our projects and initiatives using the tabs on the left hand menu.